Thursday, June 18, 2009

Seamed Stockings...

The weather is finally a bit better and I can wear stockings without freezing my thighs off...


I found about 12 pairs of unused vintage stockings in a secondhand store. I couldn't believe my luck! There where everything from grey to brown, with and without seams, cuban heels, keyholes and all!
..and I only paid about $10 for everything which actually also included a scarf and a pair of gloves...

Elvgren litho that I'm considering buying.


-and an Elvgren litho that I already bought..


Perfect combo! My favorite Betty adjusting her nylons. Great shoes too...




Betty again...


Different types of heels. My favorites are Cuban and Point....
I try to find the original vintage stockings which have the best feel to them but I also wear Ars Vivendi, in my opinion they are the closest to the real deal since they're made on original 50's machines.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...