Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!!

I'm spending Christmas at my parents house and yesterday the weather was amazing so I went for a walk in the forest right next to their house...
It was so beautiful I must have taken a hundred photos -I'll share a few with you...






Today there is a massive snowstorm... Many thousands of people will not be able to travel and spend Christmas with their family and loved ones. I'm hoping my husband will be able join us today and that my husband and I can come back home tomorrow... That's the prize you pay for having a white Christmas I guess...
I wish you all a very merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos, what a dream!!!!
    Merry Cxmas my dear friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I am humming this song allday long! :")

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely fotos..looks like a beautiful Christmas card..yes, the price of snow is hard to pay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...