Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




For obvious reasons we don't have Thanksgiving in Denmark but this year I've actually been invited to my first ever Thanksgiving dinner. My childhood friend Michael met and fell in love with Jenny who grew up in Oregon. He invited the lovely lady to live in Denmark and they got married last month. They've basically just come home from their honeymoon but has still taken the time to be so kind and invite all their friends to a traditional American Thanksgiving dinner. I'm so excited.. and thankful...! They are vegetarians though so I'm not sure about the turkey?!...

2 comments:

  1. looks like the sexy pilgrim is giving thanks for a new diamond necklace! that's the spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I hope your Thanksgiving was marvelous! The best part is the stuffing and mashed potatoes anyways..

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...