Friday, September 11, 2009

Rosy cheeks...

I need a little pink today...

Betty Grable...

Carole Landis in her boudoir...

Ziegfeld Follies! "Here's to the beautiful ladies... Here's to those wonderful girls..."
It doesn't get any pink'er than the opening scene in this movie!!!

The panther tamer -again....

The ultimate Pink Lady -Barbara Cartland!

Marilyn... Diamonds...

Cyd Charisse.. I wish I could dance like her...

Carole Lombard

Marilyn in her pink nightie..

I'm looking for this little pink lamb from Sun Rubber. I only have the white version....
Has anyone seen her?

Marie Antoinette

2 comments:

  1. pink AND feathers...my favorite things!!!
    love this post!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post i'm also wearing pink

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...