Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kitten tattoo

A long time ago I wrote about getting a kitten tattoo, then I wrote that I got the kitten tattoo..
Now finally I got some (not very good) pictures to prove it...

This is the drawing I made to inspire the tattoo artist...

I was inspired by 50's childrens books especially Rand McNally's Little Elf books (in Danish they were called "Pixi" books) where sometimes one page would be in full colors and the other would be in pure grey tones with a touch of pink...
-and the shoe is a 40's babyblue satin peeptoe...

Here's the tattoo..


I like that the artist made it his own style and it's a bit cheekier as well, even though I think my kitten is cuter;)
The colors are a bit of in this photo and it looks really lopsided. It's on the inside of my upper left arm -hard to get a great photo of that when your the photographer...

Don't forget to enter the give away!!!

5 comments:

  1. Did you get a chance to find or make (cant remember which) the animal hats?

    I'm still interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Nicole... I haven't forgotten you I'll get some pics for you soon..
    It's finding the materials I'm having problems with... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...